Atlanta Stucco Homes
The Value of a MoistureFree Warranty
- Provides you access to the best trained moisture inspectors and stucco contractors in the business and our highly trained experts to oversee the work on your home, making sure it’s done the RIGHT way.
- Provides you with the peace of mind you need to live in your stucco home worry free and moisture free!
- If you are thinking of selling or buying your stucco home, a MoistureFree Warranty on your Atlanta stucco home tells buyers your home is moisture free and will stay that way during the term of your warranty. This gives you the advantage you need to sell your home in a shorter amount of time and retain the true asking price on the home; not having to discount it because it is stucco!
- If you are BUYING a stucco home, the MoistureFree Warranty is protection no buyer should be without!
- Protects all parties in a real estate sales transaction; seller, buyer, and Realtor.
Our group of affiliated certified stucco inspections companies provide a variety of Stucco, EIFS and Exterior Wall Cladding Inspection options.
Standard or Initial Stucco Inspection for Hard Coat Stucco, EIFS, Man-made Stone and Natural Stone systems include
Summary references repair standards and appropriate repair options:
- Photos of all elevations
- Close-up photos of system concerns with detailed comments
- Locations and results of moisture testing, if applicable
- Time for average (3000 sq. ft.) home is typically 1-2.5 hours on site
- Report emailed in 3* business days to all appropriate parties
- A hard copy of the inspection report is mailed to the client
A second problem with EIFS and Hardcoat systems sometimes can arise because applying EIFS and Hardcoat correctly is expensive and complicated. Some general contractors and appliers took shortcuts and ignored many of the Stucco manufacturers’ written instructions, which added to the risk of moisture intrusion.
Contact Atlanta Stucco Homes
Have a question or simply need some facts about stucco homes in and around the greater Atlanta region? Feel free to drop us a message and one of our stucco experts will try to assist you as best we can.
Servicing the greater Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Norcross, Duluth, Alpharetta, Fayetteville, Newnan, Kennesaw, Peachtree City, Roswell, Smyrna, Woodstock, Austell, Acworth, North Metro, Lilburn, Turin, Conley, Sargent, Union City, Ellenwood, Avondale Estates, Holly Springs, Palmetto, Suwanee, Sharpsburg, Tyrone, Clarkston, Clarkdale, Fairburn, Moreland, Mableton, Senoia, Red Oak, and Powder Springs Georgia region.